Baptist Health Stuttgart Medical Clinic and associated rural health clinics are now offering virtual care visits with their primary care provider, in order to best protect our clinic patients from COVID-19.
Virtual care allows providers to speak with patients on the phone or through video chat via MyChart, the Baptist Health Virtual Care app, FaceTime, Skype or other programs to discuss medical needs without coming into the clinic.
Please call the clinic to schedule a virtual appointment for basic acute care needs, medication refills and more. The clinic can help with any questions you may have about the virtual visit process.
- Baptist Health Stuttgart Medical Clinic – (870) 673-7211
- Baptist Health Family Clinic-Brinkley – (870) 734-4405
- Baptist Health Family Clinic-Clarendon – (870) 747-3349
- Baptist Health Family Clinic-DeWitt – (870) 946-0300
- Baptist Health Family Clinic-England – (501) 842-3819
- Baptist Health Family Clinic-Hazen – (870) 255-3954
Baptist Health clinics continue to offer face-to-face services for sick patients. In those cases, patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 signs, symptoms and exposure. Patients who do not pass the screening will be instructed to go on home isolation or quarantine. Should they be showing life-threatening symptoms, they will be referred to the nearest emergency department.
For more information about the services that Baptist Health provides to Arkansas County and surrounding areas, visit baptist-health.com or call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST.