Bancorp South Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dan Rollins released a statement in response to COVID-19.
“At BancorpSouth, our customers are like family,” he said. “And like you, during the past few weeks, we have been focused on doing the things we need to do to keep our families, friends and co-workers safe.”
In the update Rollins says the internal teams are working diligently to learn about the virus and its potential impact. For BancorpSouth, this means understanding how it affects employees, customers and communities, and being prepared to make the necessary adjustments in order to continue serving you with a minimal level of disruption.
“The safety of our entire BancorpSouth family is our highest priority. With that in mind, we have taken several steps in our business response to this threat,” said Rollins. “We want you to feel confident in our ability to continue meeting your needs.”
BancorpSouth are doing the following to ensure safety:
- Provides hand sanitizer in each locations and have ramped up cleaning services, including wiping down door handles and flat surfaces with disinfectant.
- Keeping employees informed and have shared specific instructions on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or have recently traveled to a high-risk area.
- Per CDC recommendations, all employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Business travel restrictions have been put in place for their employees and are individually evaluating the necessity for any company-sponsored events to ensure we are doing our part in helping prevent the spread of the illness.
“If you don’t feel well, or choose not to visit one of our branches, we are available to serve you in the drive-thru, where available,” said Rollins.
You can also use any of the following options:
- Customer Service Center and Infoline are available at 888-797-7711.
- Monitor accounts, manage deposits and transfers or pay bills via our online banking or mobile app at BancorpSouth.com.
“Please rest assured that we are monitoring this developing situation closely and are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances,” said Rollins. “Thank you for your trust in BancorpSouth.”